Saturday 15 April 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - April part 2



Let's Get Sketchy put out a design team call, so I thought I would give it a go.

So here is the great sketch they wanted us to use........

Brenshevia has made a great sketch for us to use. This is the page I came up with using some old prima paper I had put away..........



Well it turns out I made the cut. I was so happy. This page was to be my first page as part of the design team  at Let's Get Sketchy but the sketch comes with a mood board.


With all those colours to work with I had to make another page...... so here is my new page


And this one has Close ups..........

  

Well I hope you all like my page.........

Chat Soon

Jo

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog layout, and vm colours are perfect .... live the pineapple ... perfect with the sketch and mood board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job))) I adore pineapples! they r looking wow))

    ReplyDelete