Saturday 18 March 2017

Stuck Sketches - March

   






I like working from sketches, but not all sketches are made the same. This months sketch from STUCK?! was a sketch that I would not normally do. I found it a very open sketch and looked at it for a long time until my wonderful friend Alicia said to me " instead of circle do stars" and there it was the key to my page Stars..... We all know how much I love stars..... So here is the start sketch........



And here is the page I came up with.......

Don't forget to have a look at my close ups.........


Thanks for stopping by........

Chat Soon

JO

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page! Those flowers look awesome! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, the floral embellishing is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Stuck? Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your take on the sketch with the stars (clever idea of your friend, lol). Beautiful photos too!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good suggestion from your friend and you came up with this stunning page. Especially love the fussy cut flowers. Thank you for joining us at Stuck? Sketches!

    ReplyDelete